Monday, October 22, 2012

Something New

I'm going to be trying something new. I obviously am not good at blogging in general without specific notions to address. I have utterly failed at this. But! I am taking an american government class and a class called "the civil war" (something on the war between the States). This requires me to write.

And. I think I'm pretty damn thoughtful. (Whether this is true in terms of supplying consumer demand, only time will tell.) Therefore, I'm going to be posting what I have to do for class if I think its insightful.
I'm also going to be posting some exchanges with classmates, which I think should be fun. I'm not sure how the format is going to work and how to protect their privacy; this must be worked out. It might be useful for someone else in making the case for freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment